Terms and Conditions: Amy Schumer
on Capital Xtra
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Amy Schumer’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th June 2016 to 10th June 2016 on Capital Xtra.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Send a text message with the [word “AMY” to 61236 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Tthe opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- Entrants will need to listen out on air and text in the correct keyword when prompted by the presenter.
- 1x winner will be selected from all valid entries once the competition has closed and notified by telephone.
- All Entrants must be aged 18 and over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is x2 tickets to see Amy Schumer at EITHER the O2 Apollo in Manchester on 3rd September 2016 or Edinburgh Playhouse in Scotland on 30th August 2016 with £200 towards travel costs.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Winner will receive x2 tickets for the event of their choice from the stated performances.
- Once chosen tickets are non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- £200 cash will be sent as a cheque or via bank transfer into the named winners account.
- There is no travel or accommodation included as part of the prize.
- Venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.