Capital XTRA: Subway & NFL
13 September 2017, 06:00
Capital xtra – Subway & nfl takeover
Subway NFL Takeover Online promotion on Capital Xtra, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Subway NFL Takeover’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday the 13th September to Friday the 22nd September 2017 on Capital Xtra.com
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Online Competition an Entrant must go to CapitalXtra.com answer a simple question, select the game they want to go to, and register their full details.
4. Online entry will open at 06:00 on Wednesday 13th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on Friday 22nd September 2017.
5. 10 online winners will be selected in total on Monday 25th of September 2017.
6. From all correct entries, winners will be selected at random.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Tickets will be given away as follows -
• Three winners will each win two general admission tickets to see New Orleans Saints vs Miami Dolphins at Wembley Stadium playing on Sunday the 1st October at 14:30.
• Six winners will each win two general admission tickets to see Arizona Cardinals vs Los Angeles Rams at Twickenham Stadium playing on Sunday the 22nd October at 18:00.
• One winner will win two general admission tickets to see Minnesota Vikings vs Cleveland Browns at Twickenham Stadium playing on Thursday Sunday the 29th October at 13:30.
10. Tickets are only valid on the dates specified.
11. Tickets may not be exchanged for a cash alternative.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.