15 March 2018, 12:30
Smirnoff on the Capital Network & Capital XTRA March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ and http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Smirnoff’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 15th March 2018 Tuesday 27th March 2018 on Capital Network Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and capitalxtra.com, register their details and answer one question.
- Online entry will open at 12:30 on 15.03.18 and close at 23:59 on 27.03.18
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone within 3 working day of winning by a Global member of staff.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win the following:
- Return flights for two people to Munich on Monday 9th April 2018 – Saturday 14th April 2018.
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 5-nights accommodation at a 3 star Hotel from Monday 9th April 2018 – to Saturday 14th April 2018 in Mayrhofen, Austria.
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Tickets for two people for Snowbombing Festival on Monday 9th April 2018 – Saturday 14th April 2018
- VIP Wristband to be collected once at the festival.
- 5-day lift pass for two people on Monday 9th April 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018
- 5-day ski or snowboarding hire for two people on Monday 9th April 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018.
- Travel insurance
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel will be on Monday 9th April 2018 – Saturday 14th April 2018. Winner must be available to travel during this time.
- Departure airport used will be London Heathrow. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Outbound flight will depart London Heathrow at 9:00 on Monday 9th April 2018 and arrive into Munich Airport at 11:55.
- Return flight will depart Munich airport at 12:45 on Saturday 14th April 2018 and arrive into London Heathrow at 13:50.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 3 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double or twin room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Winner will be advised of the hotel name, location and room type 7 days before their stay
- Winner and guest must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the event. Photo ID may be required.
- Lift pass will be for 5 days starting from the day of arrival. Winner will be advised where to pick this up at the time of booking.
- Gold ski or snowboarding hire will be for 5 says starting from the day of arrival and will include Skis, poles and boots or board and boots. Winner will be advised where to pick this up at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.