Capital XTRA: Smirnoff
27 August 2017, 00:01
Smirnoff £500 Cash Competition on Capital Xtra, August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Smirnoff’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 27.08.17 to 30.08.17 on Capital Xtra (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 27.08.17 and close at 23:59 on 30.08.17.
4. The entrants must tell us the answer to the question “Who is your favourite female music artist”
5. One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed.
6. Entrants need to be aged 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £500 in the form of a cheque or BACS transfer, at the discretion of Global.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. While every attempt will be made to contact the winner, should they not be contactable within one week of the competition closing, Global reserve theright to chose another winner thereafter, and the original winner will forfeit their right to the prize.