Terms and conditions for Capital XTRA’s Reloaded VIP Night Out Competition, March 2017.
Capital XTRA’s Reloaded VIP Night Out Competition, March 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s Reloaded Night Out’ competition (the “Competition") which will run on Tuesday 21st March on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- 3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as directed by the presenter on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4 When instructed, an entrant must send a text message as per clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Entrants have five minutes to send the text message; any entries received before or after the 5 minutes finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charges as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
5 1x entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and may be brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
6. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7 The winner plus their guests (together called “Guests”) are entitled to attend the Event only, no alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the guest list will transfer to the new date. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
8 Entrants must be over 18 to enter.
9 Multiple entries are permitted.
10 Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
11 The prize consists of a guest list place for the winner plus four people to the Event. The Event will take place between 10pm and 5am at Electric Brixton. The prize also includes access to the VIP area and a drinks rider consisting of either one bottle of 70cl Eristoff Vodka, Jack Daniels Bourbon, Bombay Sapphire Gin or Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum. This includes 2 carafes of mixers (Not including Red Bull). All additional drinks (soft and alcohol) will need to be covered by the winner and their guests on the night.
12 No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
13 Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Global and the venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.
EVENT T’S AND C’S
We (Global Radio Services Limited ) are hosting an event at the Electric Brixton (the Venue ) on 6 May 2017 (the Event ). If you have purchased a ticket to the Event via our authorised ticket agency, Ticket Web (UK) Limited (Ticket Agency ), or been lucky enough to win a place on the guestlist for the Event, you should read these terms and conditions together with and any other statements which may be displayed at the Venue.
- You must produce a valid ticket (or show Photographic I.D to validate your place on the guestlist) in order to gain entry to the Event.
- All patrons must be 18 years of age or over & bring photographic I.D in order to gain entry to the Event. Valid forms of photographic I.D include Passport, Drivers Licence and PASS scheme.
- The artists and billed performer line-up may be subject to change at any time without notice and we shall have to no obligation to refund ticket monies or exchange guestlist places.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age. We apologise if this causes any embarrassment.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Venue; this includes the use of e-cigarettes and offenders will be ejected without refund. Please use the designated smoking area.
- The Venue has zero tolerance policy in respect of illegal substances and we will refuse admission or eject patrons for any behaviour which breaches this policy and shall be entitled to take all reasonable measures to ensure compliance with the policy.
- The dress code for the Event is smart casual. Old skool style themed dress code is welcomed. Trainers are allowed, but no caps and/or hats are allowed.
- WARNING – patrons will be exposed to loud music at the Event and strobe lighting may be used.
- Searching is a condition of entry, refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the Venue.
- The doors for the Event open at 10:00pm. There will be no admission for the Event before the designated opening time.
- The doors for the Event close at 01:00am (07/05/17). Late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We (together with the Venue) will exercise our discretion as to whether patrons leaving the Venue will be granted re-entry.
- We (together with the Venue) reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any of these terms and conditions or those rules or regulations displayed at the Venue, or behave in a manner which is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with our or their reasonable requests.
- Anyone throwing objects, including but not limited to alcohol, glasses, etc. will be removed from the Venue and no refund given. Furthermore, patron’s details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- We are not liable for any tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Our liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation or rescheduling of the Event) shall be limited to the price paid by you for the ticket (plus any service charge) or the value of your guestlist place. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- Resale or attempted resale of your ticket (or guestlist place) will result in seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any videos or recordings may be destroyed or deleted.
- You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording at the Event and for such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of patrons.
- Official merchandise is only available (if at all) inside the Venue, please do not buy outside.
- Items that we, in our absolute discretion, consider may be a threat to health and safety are not permitted in the Venue.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property brought into the Venue.