Reloaded Live: Terms and Conditions
We (Global Radio Services Limited) are hosting an event at the Electric Brixton (the Venue) on 6 May 2017 (the Event). If you have purchased a ticket to the Event via our authorised ticket agency, Ticket Web (UK) Limited (Ticket Agency), or been lucky enough to win a place on the guestlist for the Event, you should read these terms and conditions together with and any other statements which may be displayed at the Venue.
Those of you who have purchased tickets via our Ticket Agency should also read their Purchase Policy, which can be found at: Ticketweb Purchase policy (Hyperlinked)
- You must produce a valid ticket (or show Photographic I.D to validate your place on the guestlist) in order to gain entry to the Event.
- All patrons must be 18 years of age or over & bring photographic I.D in order to gain entry to the Event. Valid forms of photographic I.D include Passport, Drivers Licence and PASS scheme.
- The artists and billed performer line-up may be subject to change at any time without notice and we shall have to no obligation to refund ticket monies or exchange guestlist places.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age. We apologise if this causes any embarrassment.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Venue; this includes the use of e-cigarettes and offenders will be ejected without refund. Please use the designated smoking area.
- The Venue has zero tolerance policy in respect of illegal substances and we will refuse admission or eject patrons for any behaviour which breaches this policy and shall be entitled to take all reasonable measures to ensure compliance with the policy.
- The dress code for the Event is smart casual. Old skool style themed dress code is welcomed. Trainers are allowed, but no caps and/or hats are allowed.
- WARNING – patrons will be exposed to loud music at the Event and strobe lighting may be used.
- Searching is a condition of entry, refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the Venue.
- The doors for the Event open at 10:00pm. There will be no admission for the Event before the designated opening time.
- The doors for the Event close at 01:00am (07/05/17). Late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We (together with the Venue) will exercise our discretion as to whether patrons leaving the Venue will be granted re-entry.
- We (together with the Venue) reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any of these terms and conditions or those rules or regulations displayed at the Venue, or behave in a manner which is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with our or their reasonable requests.
- Anyone throwing objects, including but not limited to alcohol, glasses, etc. will be removed from the Venue and no refund given. Furthermore, patron’s details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- We are not liable for any tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Our liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation or rescheduling of the Event) shall be limited to the price paid by you for the ticket (plus any service charge) or the value of your guestlist place. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- Resale or attempted resale of your ticket (or guestlist place) will result in seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any videos or recordings may be destroyed or deleted.
- You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording at the Event and for such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of patrons.
- Official merchandise is only available (if at all) inside the Venue, please do not buy outside.
- Items that we, in our absolute discretion, consider may be a threat to health and safety are not permitted in the Venue.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property brought into the Venue.