Capital XTRA: Chupa Chups Airheads
Co-Branded Content on Capital Xtra Network, December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalxtra.com\terms-conditions\competition\ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Chupa Chups Airheads Content Video’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 1st December to Sunday 11th December 2016 on Capital Xtra Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Capitalxtra.com. The entrant must play the online ‘Match the Pairs’ game on the page and enter their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 1st December and close at 23:59 Sunday 11th December
- 1 x winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- PS4Pro. Features include:
o 1 wireless controller
RED5 Sky Drone Pro V2 with HD Camera. Features include:
o Flying height of 80 metres
o Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
o Built in camera
JBL Flip Bluetooth Portable Speaker. Features include:
o Bluetooth compatible
o 2 speakers
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner