Terms and conditions for Sigma Live on 28th September.
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to ‘See Sigma Live With Capital XTRA’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 21tst September to Friday 25th September 2015 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
1. Send a text message with the keyword ‘WIN' to the station short code 61236 (the “Text Message Line”) when a Sigma track is played on the radio between 06:00 – 10:00 as directed by the presenter on the specified competition days above.
2. Competition rounds will take place from Monday 21tst September – Friday 25th September 2015.
3. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. Entrants will have the duration of the song to enter the competition. Any texts received after this period will not be counted but you may still be charged.
5. From all correct Entrants, one Entrant will be randomly selected, brought to air, and asked a question on the artist.
6. If the entrant answers the question correctly, they will be noticed that they are the winner awarded their prize on air.
7. All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
Entrants must be aged 16 years old or over. A parent or guardian must accompany any winners under 18 years old, and must have a ticket to attend.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There are 2 prizes in total. All prizes are the same.
Each prize consists of 2 x tickets to a Capital XTRA live session with Sigma on Monday 28th September at Global, 30 Leicester Square, London.
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Winners will need to bring identification and their email confirmation to gain entry to the event.
- The session will take place at a Global, 30 Leicester Square, London on Monday 28th September at 6pm. Guests to arrive from 5.30pm. Full details of the location and instructions will be provided to winners.
- The date of the event is scheduled to happen on September 28th 2015 however, it is subject to change.
- If the event is cancelled Capital XTRA will make all reasonable endeavors to hold the session at a later date however this cannot be guaranteed.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize.
- No travel or accommodation is included in this prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any part of the Prize, at any time.