Capital XTRA: EE
17 July 2017, 00:01
EE Tech Package on Capital Xtra, July 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘EE Tech Package’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17th July 2017 to 30th July 2017 on Capital Xtra (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details and answer a question to enter the competition. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 17th July 2017 and close at 23:59 on 30th July 2017
- From all valid entries 1 winner will be selected at random and will be notified by telephone after the competition has closed.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: 1 x Prize Package including:
- iPhone7 – 128GB, Black
- LuMee Duo LED Lighting Case for iPhone 7 – choice of colour
- Beats by Dre Solo 3 Wireless Headphones – choice of colour
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Spotify Premium subscription will be for 12 consecutive months only. Should the winner wish to continue the subscription after this point they will do so at their own expense.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.