In Da Club 50 Cent
1 May 2017, 00:01
eBay Hot List on Capital Network, Capital London & Capital Xtra, May 2017
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ & http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘eBay’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th May to Sunday 28th May 2017 on Capital Network & Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com or http://www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 8th May and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 28th May 2017.
2. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received from Capital Network and Capital Xtra.
3. The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 7 working days.
4. Entrants must be 18 or over.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize and Prize Terms & Conditions:
6. Prizes & specific terms as listed below
£1,000 To Spend On Ebay
The winner will be contacted by Global Radio and will have 28 days from the first point of contact to select an item/items up to a value of £1,000 at Buy It Now price from https://www.ebay.co.uk/.Excludes Auction items. Global Radio will purchase the item and arrange delivery to the winner.
The item/items must be available on https://www.ebay.co.uk/, should the item/items be unavailable Global Radio will contact the winner to select a substitute at the same value.
Estimated delivery date will be based on Seller’s dispatch time and delivery service. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.