On My Mind Disciples
Skepta, Apple Music, on Capital XTRA, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at ‘http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/’ apply to the ‘SKEPTA , Apple Music’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Wednesday 30th November and Thursday 1st December (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Listeners will be told to listen out for a specific track played in full. When they hear the track they will need to send a text message as per clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Entrants have the length of the song to send the text message; any entries received before or after the song finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charges as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
5. 1x entrant per competition round will be selected at random from all eligible entries to be awarded the Prize.
6. Entrants selected to play/win may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated, the prize forfeited, and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, and available to go to London’s Alexandra Palace on Friday 2nd December.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Travel and accommodation is NOT included in the prize. The location is Alexandra Palace, London. If you are not able to attend the gig you may forfeit your prize.
10. There are 10 Prizes in total, each prize is the same.
11. Each winner will receive 1x pair of general admission (standing) tickets to see Skepta on Friday 2nd December at Alexandra Palace, London. The tickets will be awarded in the form of guest list places. Doors open at 18:30.
12. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
13. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
14. Alexandra Palace reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.
If you do not win, you can still see the gig. Apple will be live streaming from 9pm, Friday 2nd December, on Apple Music.