Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and the rest of the England team reveal the songs that get them pumped up for action.
As the England team get ready for this month's World Cup in Brazil, the squad have unveiled a playlist of songs that will be helping their preparation.
The 18-song playlist gives an insight into the type of music the likes of Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerard and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be listening to in the changing rooms, with artists ranging from Drake to Avicii and Fuse ODG to Disclosure.
The full 'England Players' Playlist' tracklisting is:
- Bastille - 'Pompeii' (as chosen by Frank Lampard)
- The Lumineers - 'Ho Hey' (as chosen by Wayne Rooney)
- Sam Smith - 'Money on My Mind' (as chosen by Jack Wilshere)
- John Newman - 'Love Me Again' (as chosen by Gary Cahill)
- Duke Dumont feat Jax Jones - 'I Got U' (as chosen by Phil Jones)
- Avicii - 'Wake Me Up' (as chosen by Steven Gerrard)
- Naughty Boy - 'La La La' (as chosen by Glen Johnson)
- One Republic - 'Counting Stars' (as chosen by Rickie Lambert)
- Drake - 'Started From The Bottom' (as chosen by Raheem Sterling)
- Chase & Status - 'Blk & Blu' (as chosen by Danny Welbeck)
- Ben Pearce - 'What I Might Do' (as chosen by Ross Barkley)
- Fuse ODG - 'Antenna' (as chosen by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain)
- Banks - 'This Is What It Feels Like' (as chosen by Daniel Sturridge)
- Sub Focus - 'Turn Back Time' (as chosen by Chris Smalling)
- Klangkarussel - 'Sonnentanz' (as chosen by Joe Hart)
- Robin Thicke - 'Blurred Lines' (as chosen by Michael Carrick)
- Avicii - 'I Could Be The One' (as chosen by James Milner)
- Disclosure - 'You and Me' (as chosen by Tom Cleverley)
The album has been put together by England and the England Footballers Foundation.
England Captain Steven Gerrard: "All of the players are committed to the England Footballers Foundation and are proud to partner with Universal Music on this unique album. It has been an enjoyable experience pulling together our favourite track selections for our England fans, and importantly this product is helping us to raise vital funds and awareness for the charitable causes we choose to support."
The album is out now.