All bow down to Reverend Nicki.
If you thought Nicki Minaj was all about pink wigs, 'Anacondas' and Meek Mill, think again.
The 'Pinkprint' rapper, who has previously studied at the prestigious LaGuardia High School, holds the title for the most-charted female rapper in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 and is currently the only woman to have even been featured on Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list, has learnt a thing or two in her long and successful career.
If you're not familiar, we've rounded up XX times when Nicki Minaj preached to her fans and was totally on point.
1) When Nicki urged fans to take their education seriously.
“@DearOldSham: Preach pic.twitter.com/lSnKTkcQIo”— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) September 11, 2014
2) Because there is nothing cool about dropping out of school.
3) Nicki has always been consistent in sending this message.
4) And girls, Nicki's got some on point words for you.
5) Because Nicki doesn't want women to feel they need to rely on men.
6) And she's not ok with the completely unrealistic expectations placed on women today.
7) Let's not get started on the struggle a strong woman faces compared to a strong man.
8) In fact, let's.
9) Nicki has some sound advice on inequality in the workplace.
"I know it's taboo to discuss it at work. Technically, you shouldn't, but you need to know what people around you are making. Otherwise, you're not going to know what you're worth. You have to ask questions. 'What is this person getting?' Do your research. I've always been pretty competitive in terms of my pay." - Nicki Minaj, Cosmopolitan.
10) And about not feeling guilty for going after what you deserve.
11) Preach Nicki, Preach.
12) Relationship advice? She's got that too.
“I had to learn quickly that if you don’t have a sense of self, you can be destroyed by a man. You can be destroyed by a relationship.” - Nicki Minaj (Cosmo)