Jessie J is an English singer and songwriter. After studying at the BRIT school, the contemporary R&B singer flew to the top of the charts with a stream of self-written hits, and became known for her skilled vocal technique and bubbly personality.
What is her real name?
- Her real name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
She was born in Chadwell Heath, London.
- Jessie has always been talented; she was in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s West End Production of Whistle Down the Wind at the age of just 11.
- At the age of 15 she won best pop singer in the show Britain’s Brilliant Prodigies.
- At the age of 16 she began BRIT school and graduated in 2006 in the same class as Adele and Leona Lewis.
- Her second single 'Price Tag' was also her first number one! She also had a massive number one single with 'Domino'.
- She wrote Miley Cyrus' 'Party In The USA' song.
- Her debut album 'Who You Are' was number two in the charts and has sold 2.5 million copies worldwide.
- She released her second album 'Alive' in September 2013.
Powered by Facebook