David Guetta is an international superstar DJ and producer whose hits include 'Titanium', 'Turn Me On' and 'When Love Takes Over'.
What is David Guetta's real name?
- His real name is Pierce Dave Guetta.
Where was he born?
- He was born in Paris, France on 7th November 1967.
When did he start his career?
- David Guetta began his career as a DJ and producer in the mid-1990s, performing at some major clubs in Paris.
- He enjoyed a club hit in 1994 with the Robert Owens-featuring 'Up & Away'.
- Guetta continued to make him name for himself as a producer, releasing the hit 'Just A Little More Love' in 2001.
What are his career highlights?
- After being a DJ and producer for well over a decade, Guetta hit the mainstream in 2009 with his album 'One Love', which included the single 'When Love Takes Over'.
- The follow-up 'Nothing But The Beat' in 2011 continued Guetta's success, including 'Without You' and 'Titanium'.
- Guetta has sold over six million albums and 15 million singles worldwide.
- He was named the number one DJ in the world in 2011
David Guetta: Top Tracks
Powered by Facebook
David Guetta on Facebook